Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leithe's jutsu training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leithe
Genin
Genin
Leithe

Clan/Bloodline/Demon : Shinozuki
Village : Leaf
Dating/Married To : Single

Ninja Profile
Ryo: 620
Elements Mastered:
Jutsus: All D rank lighting Jutsu, Zues Bolt, and a few genjutsu and taijutsu

Leithe's jutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Leithe's jutsu training   Leithe's jutsu training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

Leithe approached the training grounds with his heart racing a little.
Why did grandfather call him here?
His closest guess was to train and use the ground were what they were meant for obviously but... something didnt seem quite right...
He looked up as he noticed someone near.

"Well I can tell your missions have made you more aware... Very good Grandson"

Grandfather landed in front of him and smiled.

"I called you hear to teach you a little more as you might've already guessed"

Leithe sighed.

"yes grandfather.... But the question is what exactly Have I ome here to learn?"

Grandfatehr breathed heavily from his nose

All in due time Grandson, I've brought you here to learn how to better your fighting skills as well as your aility to confuse your opponents, You will find these techniques quite amusing as well as handy"

Leithe looked up at his grandfather

"You're speaking of Genjutsu and more Taijutsu possibly?

Grandfather grinned widely.

"You cath on quickly Leithe, You are correct so... get ready, balance you chakra and prepare your body"

Leithe started on the training dummy.

"Yes Grandfather"
Back to top Go down
Leithe
Genin
Genin
Leithe

Ninja Profile
Elements Mastered:

PostSubject: Re: Leithe's jutsu training   Leithe's jutsu training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm

An hour or so passed.

"Good leithe now then you seem to already be learning what I am about to teach you, watch as I do and then try to follow through the same way."

Grandfather clapped his hands together and a swirl of leaves came around the dummy, the second the leaves were completely around the dummy he lunged forward and ducked low while kicking straight up into where the chest of a person would be breaking the dummy and sending it flying into the air, as it was in mid flight he then summoned a bolt and threw it at teh target along with three kunai from his other hand, the three kunai hit perfectly along the midsection of the dummy just before the bolt made contact causing the bolt to discharge along the three kunai incinerating the dummy into a pile of ash.

Leithe stared in awe

"...Grandfather.... You want me... To do that?...

Grandfather laughed and smiled at Leithe

"It's nowhere near as hard as it looks Leithe... Just try and I will guide you."

Leithe sighed and prepared himself.

"Yes, Grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Leithe
Genin
Genin
Leithe

Ninja Profile
Elements Mastered:

PostSubject: Re: Leithe's jutsu training   Leithe's jutsu training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm

A few hours and several dissapointments later, along with Grandfathers guiding hand...And some food.

Leithe Breathed heavily as he clapped his hands together summoning the whirl of leaves around the dummy, as soon as the leaves fully enveloped it he lunged foreward throwing the kick directly at the targets midsection making perfect contact and sending it flying into the air, he then summoned the bolt, and threw it along with three kunai the kunai hiting in a triangle on the targets midsection, guiding the bolt to incinerate a hole in the chest of the target.

Leithe Smiled and laughed
Grandfather laughed as well, and patted Leithe on the back.

" Not perfect but very well done Leithe, You've mastered one particular combination that very well may save your life someday."

Leithe looked and his Grandfather

"My question is, how did you ever come up with something like that, I mean amplifying the bolts potential by piercing the skin of the taret and letting the electricity further damage the target form the inside?"

Grandfather laughed heartily.

"Honestly Your father made the technique, after meeting many people and adapting many different skills, it is beyond me how he came up with it, but the effectiveness it has in battle is monstrous if a different jutsu than the zues bolt is used... It is just you are not ready for anythign higher so I had guessed that this would suffice."

Leithe Stared at the incinerated dummy and shuddered
Grandfather laughed
" You have done well Leithe, I will call on you again to teach you more later... Be ready ata moments notice alright?'

Leithe looked up at him and grinned.

" Yes Grandfather."
And with those words they both headed off towards home... For Now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leithe's jutsu training   Leithe's jutsu training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leithe's jutsu training
Page 1 of 1