Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leithe's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leithe
Genin
Genin
Leithe

Clan/Bloodline/Demon : Shinozuki
Village : Leaf
Dating/Married To : Single

Ninja Profile
Ryo: 620
Elements Mastered:
Jutsus: All D rank lighting Jutsu, Zues Bolt, and a few genjutsu and taijutsu

Leithe's Training Empty
PostSubject: Leithe's Training   Leithe's Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:20 pm

It's a clear night sky with all living things around him in full glow as he dashes off to reach the grounds, and as he nears starts to see the training dummies his family ahs used for generations.

As Leithe reaches the training grounds out of breath and goes to sit down when he hears a voice above him

"If that is the fastest you can go my dear grandson, you truly do have a long way to go."

Stunned, Leithe looks up amazed to see his grandfather.
He then says in mock-confidence

You're unreal old man, I was sure I would get here before you for once.

Grandfather merely laughs as he jumps down in front of Leithe while catching the back of Leithe's head lightly with his hand.

"Just remember, I am the one who taught your father, Now then prepare yourself to train, firstly, Clear your mind and take deep breaths.

Leithe followed Grandfathers words to the letter

Good, now then follow my handsigns and do not by any means try to use this technique before I show you how to properly us it

Trying to anyway Leithe releases the chakra from his hand throwinga bolt of lighting into the training dummy while part of it runs up his own arm.
Grandfather is amazed to see the bolt hit despite the discharge into Leithe's arm, and looks down at Leithe as he his Wrapping the arm.

Sorry Grandfather, heh heh heh, I guess I couldnt help myself.

Grandfather heals his arm, and looks at him.
As foolish a thing as that was to do, you did it well, it seems you have more talent than you have already shown... Which is amazing in itself...But regardless, prepare to clear your mind again
Back to top Go down
Leithe
Genin
Genin
Leithe

Clan/Bloodline/Demon : Shinozuki
Village : Leaf
Dating/Married To : Single

Ninja Profile
Ryo: 620
Elements Mastered:
Jutsus: All D rank lighting Jutsu, Zues Bolt, and a few genjutsu and taijutsu

Leithe's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leithe's Training   Leithe's Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 pm

A couple hours later...

"You're getting close to it my Grandson, just clear your mind and let the chakra flow to your eyes, Do not try to force it, it should go naturaly, so that you can manifest it any time you may need."

Leithe once again attempts to clear his min d as he shuts his eyes and focuses his chakra, he breathes in slowly thinking of nothing and everything at the same time...
He opens his eyes, his grandfather takes a step, there's a faint outline, but it dissipates,
Leithe sighs in exasperation

"Am I bound to fail at this, I had seen an outline but, it went away..."
Grandfather smiles at him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Leithe, You are doing extremely well... Your natural manipulation of chakra is amazing as is, you threw a bolt of lighting without even being taught how, but this ability of ours needs to flow naturaly through our bodys just as the wind around us... It cannot be forced, Try one more time... I am sure you will get it"

Leithe looks up and him and nods
He Takes a meditative stance and closes his eyes again and breathes slowly, clearing his mind, he feels the chakra around him and breathes out opening his eyes,
His grandfather takes another step, a slightly brighter outline, but it soon disipates...
Leithe sits down annoyed.

"That is enough for tonight...We can try again tomorrow.

Leithe Looks up at his grandfather

"I am going to stay a little longer.. There are some things I need to think on"

"As you wish, you are a growing man, but he home as soon as you are done."

With those words Grandfather disapears.

Leithe, sitting on the ground takes the meditative pose one last time, thinking this time on the world around him, and breathes in slowly, once again feeling the chakra around him he opens his eyes...
Looking around, sees grandfathers footsteps where he had just stood, and follows them into a tree that they went along the trunk of...
Leithe threw a rock into the part of the tree where the footsteps disapeared.

Grandfather catches the rock, He then jumps out of the tree and laughs witha smile on his face, Something he hasn't done ina very long time.

"Very good Leithe, How did you go about it differently though, if I may know?"

Leithe smiles at his grandfather.

"Instead of clearing my mind... I thought about the world around me instead

Grandfather laughs and looks at Leithe

It seems for once disobeying me has brought about a token of good luck for you Leithe

Leithe starts to chuckle and is cut off

Don't let it get to your head, you still have to listen to me young man.

Grandfather smiles again

"You've done well tonight Leithe, but for now lets go home."

The both left side by side,
Leithe had felt he came here as an inferior to the family...
He now leaves feeling as an Equal
Back to top Go down

Leithe's Training
Page 1 of 1