Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
No E-mail activation required.
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reno's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reno
Genin
Genin
Reno

Clan/Bloodline/Demon : Uchiha-Sharingan(Tamoe1)
Village : Leaf
Dating/Married To : Single

Ninja Profile
Ryo: 300
Elements Mastered:
Jutsus:

Reno's Training Empty
PostSubject: Reno's Training   Reno's Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Reno stood in an open clearing, with his father waiting for his training to being.

"Alright first I want you to warm yourself up with some push ups."

Reno nodded, before dropping down to a push up position.He held himself up for a few seconds, before starting.

-----------------

Five minutes later Reno jumped back to his feet, waitong for his father's orders.

"Alright i'm going to teach you the fireball technique, first I want you to form these handsigns."

He showed him the handsigns.

"Then I want you to focus chakra into your chest while thinking of fire.After that I want you to release that chakra from your mouth in the form of a large fireball."

Reno formed the handsigns, focusing his chakra into his belly.He thought of the fire his father had created a long time ago, then released the chakra form his mouth.From it appeared a large fireball that burned a small portion of the area.

"Good job....for us to continue i'll have to teach you sharingan."
Back to top Go down
Reno
Genin
Genin
Reno

Clan/Bloodline/Demon : Uchiha-Sharingan(Tamoe1)
Village : Leaf
Dating/Married To : Single

Ninja Profile
Ryo: 300
Elements Mastered:
Jutsus:

Reno's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reno's Training   Reno's Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm

"Now I want you to come at me with all you've got."

Reno nodded, dashing forward toward his father, his hand held up for a punch.He slam his fist forward, but his father knocked it to the side, before slamming his knee into Reno's chest sending him fallign to the ground.Reno groaned in pain, before jumping up striking at him again.His father caught both of his hands holding them as he head butted him, then struck his ribs cracking them.Reno caughed up blood, feeling his riibs before getting up striking for a final time.His father punch him in the face, sending him flying into a tree.Reno panted, activating his sharingan.

"Alright that's enough."

He walked over to Reno healing his wounds.
Back to top Go down

Reno's Training
Page 1 of 1